|Click here to view or download a PDF file of this guide|
A recent update to the Unify system allows users with Super-Administrator and Administrator access to log-in as a parent to the Parent Message Centre, and return to the Staff Message Centre without having to re-enter their account credentials. This enables administrators to easily view a parents’ account, check that all is correct and revert back to the Staff Message Centre to action changes if required.
1. Ensure you are logged into the Staff Message Centre.
2. Click ‘Administration’ in the top Navbar and click ‘Users’ in the left-hand menu.
3. Use the drop-down menu to select ‘Parent Message Centre’ and click ‘Load’.
4. Locate the appropriate parent and click the ‘Sign-In’ icon on the right-hand side. This will log you in as the parent.
5. When you need to sign-out, click the parents name in the top right-hand corner, and click ‘Sign Out’. This will return you to the Staff Message Centre ‘Administration’ page.