In order for us to deliver the best support to you possible, we will need to know the following information.
If you have not supplied the following information, you can log back into your Support Ticked and update the following Details at any time:
Title for your Support Ticket should be one of the following:
1. Member not receiving messages.
2. Member is not appearing in the system.
3. Some Details are missing in ClarionCall.
4. Members priority is incorrect.
5. Show specific details of a sent message.
6. Trouble synchronising with database.
If your Support Ticket relates to specific members records or messages, be sure to include the following information in the “Description” field
1. Member First and Last Name.
2. Member Mobile Number.
3. Member Email address.
4. Date message was sent.
5. Type of message.
6. Group message was sent to.
If any of this information is missing it may slow down the process of your support ticket as we will need to ask for this information at a later time.