The Personal Identification Number (PIN) is used to verify a ClarionCall user when recording a voice message for a group.
A PIN is associated with the login mobile number and consists of 4 digits. For staff members only, the login password and PIN are set to the same value; however they serve two separate purposes. Therefore changing your PIN does not change your login password.
To change your PIN, perform the following:
1. Go to the ‘My Details’ screen.
2. Click the “Change My Pin” button.
3. Enter your existing PIN in the “Current PIN” text field.
4. Enter your new PIN in the “New PIN” text field and enter this PIN into the “Confirm new PIN” text field also. Note: PINs must contain 4 digits.
5. Click “Change” to confirm your new PIN. The system will display the ‘My Details’ screen.