|Click here to view or download a PDF file of this guide||Click here to view a video example of this guide|
Documents added to the PTA Zone will only display in this application, creating a library of PTA specific material is an easy process that allows parents to download and view the files whenever they need to. Documents offering further information regarding an event posted to the PTA Activities page can be uploaded for parents to easily download.
1. Ensure you are logged into the Staff Message Centre.
2. Click ‘Documents’ in the PTA Zone.
3. Click the ‘+New’ button in the right-hand corner.
4. Enter the document’s title, and add a description. Use the ‘File’ field to select your document and upload. The status bar will turn green when fully uploaded.
The PTA Document upload page
5. Click the ‘Audience’ tab. Select where the document should display, and in which Message Centre(s).
6. Click ‘Submit’ once these details have been entered.